Drop of Doom Lesson Plan on Street Drugs for Grades 4-5-6
Audio Adventure, Worksheets and Lesson plan on Drugs for Grades 4-5-6.
(Downloadable PDF of audio drama, lesson plans and age appropriate worksheets).
- A character education audio adventure of 4:48 minutes in length.
- This lesson plan on drugs has been adapted for elementary Grades 4-5-6-.
- Written and reviewed by seasoned educators.
- Quick and easy lesson, no preparation necessary, just press play, photocopy and hand-out your worksheets.
- Downloadable standard PDF and MP3 audio format.
Theme: Four teenage friends attend an amusement park/fair rides. Suddenly another person approaches the group and offers to sell them street drugs. One of the friends, Mark, finds the idea of trying drugs appealing. The rest of the group reminds him of the promise they had made to each other to never take drugs, and the consequences of that choice.Preview the audio adventure below.
- Effective tool to help you with your elementary school presentation.
- Perfect for professional such as public health worker, school counselor, youth worker or law enforcement officer. (I know how low your budget is... that's why I keep my price low).
- Rare, hard to find quality education lesson plan on drugs.
- Price levels adjusted to accommodate single classroom teachers, homescholers and unschoolers.
Look at one of the worksheets
You know how readily available street drugs are to your kids. Best you prepare them for that life changing choice.Use the skit as a discussion starter, radio-theater, puppet play etc…"Drop of Doom" is a downloadable item only. The MP3 audio file of about 2.9 MB in size and 4.48 minute in length. Cd Burning of E-Trax file permitted for personal use or in educational (non-profit) settings. The bit rate is 128 Kbps/Sample rate 44.100 KHZ-Stereo.
- PDF download includes a quick and easy lesson plan on drugs with the audio drama. Adjusted for elementary grades 1 - 2 - 3. Activity sheets, answer keys and transcript of skit!
- 4 worksheets adapted for grades 4-5-6. Created to prepare kids on making the right choice.
- Download the audio MP3s right now. Teenagers (who younger kids look up to!) participate in the audio drama.
- Answer keys,including full transcript of the skit so that you know exactly was is being told in the story.
- Wonderful for pre-recorded puppet shows. Efficient hands on teaching tool to involve kids in school wide drug prevention program.
Still have question about our character education products? Email us at email@example.com
Article by Trax4Life Media Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.