Police school safety lesson plans and activity sheets
Nowadays, a lot of emphasis is put on metal detectors, cameras and active shooter training.
These are important aspects of school safety.
However, I believe that your students’ behavior also plays an important role in their day to day safety at the schools. Few, if any resources address the behavior of students.
That’s why I created this new lesson guide, filled with engaging worksheets and an entertaining article for kids that focus on the school hallway.
This guide offers educators and law-enforcement officers, step-by-step directions for a successful lesson that focuses on safe and adequate behavior for students, while in the hallway.
Kids need to be able to clearly differentiate between acceptable and unacceptable hallway behavior. The guide is designed specifically for this purpose.
The School Hallway Guide includes:
– A detailed lesson plan designed and reviewed by seasoned educators.
– Three colorful worksheets (will render splendidly in black and white as well)
– A bonus article, the School Hallway is Much Better
– Two scenario sheets ready for distribution
– Answer key
– Some exclusive graphics of school hallway situations
As always, I have priced this package for the people in the trenches. It’s affordable and the flexible licensing options will accommodate even the tightest budgets.
As always, I have priced this package for the people in the trenches. It’s affordable and the flexible licensing options will accommodate even the tightest budgets. The pricing on this site is for law enforcement officers and agencies.
- Choose the lesson plan for the elementary grades you need.
- Immediate Download!
- Bonus article for kids
- Standard PDF format with stimulating graphics.