Looking for impossible to find resources to help you introduce the concept of SRO to elementary kids?
Download this effective resource right now!
(A great way to break the ice with kids or satisfy the curious ones!)
- An 8 page professionally designed PDF document ready to download .
- A two page article on What is the School Resource Officer? with illustrations.
- A one page, interactive ice-breaker sheet to introduce yourself.
- Three activity sheets adjusted for different age groups.
- A one page, take home sheet to get parents/guardians involved.
- Eco-friendly! Print only the pages you want. Designed with home printing in mind- keeping a good balance of color and yet rendering captivating black and white printing as well.
Preview the ice-breaker sheet
Newsletter subscriber received a password to download this product for free. You missed out on this one. Get on the email list for my free lessons.
Read an extract from the article:
Most school resource officers spend time getting to know the students and teachers on their school campuses. That way, they know who is a stranger and who belongs on campus. They know how many students attend the school and when their parents drop them off or pick them up. They know who needs help and who is a helper. School resource officers are like the peace keepers of your school. When you cross paths with your school resource officer, offer him or her a friendly hello and a high-five.
They work very hard to keep you safe at school. They care about your safety in the community and at home. Your school resource officer helps your school in many ways. You can help your school resource officer keep your school safe, happy and healthy by following the rules. You can also help by reporting others who do not follow the rules. Your school resource officer is a helper to your school and community. You can also help by listening, obeying the rules, and helping encourage others to do the same.
Preview one of the worksheet
(You won't find it anywhere else.)